Module 3: Materials Reuse and Remanufacturing
Welcome in Module 3 – Materials Reuse and Remanufacturing!
- The first unit focuses in examining material use, reuse and remanufacturing of materials or components of materials.
- The second unit reviews the options for products that are end-of-life (life extension, remanufacturing and recycling).
- The third unit examines how reuse and remanufacturing can be part of the circular economy and contribute to environmental sustainability.
This module contains 2 videos, 1 case study, and 1 final quiz that you will be able to do when you complete the 3 units.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explain concepts such as material use, reuse and remanufacturing of materials or components of materials.
- Review options for product end-of-life: Life extension, remanufacturing or recycling.
- Appreciate how the reuse and remanufacturing of things can be seen as a part of the Circular Economy and can contribute to environmental sustainability.